This is a copy of “Truck Speaker” a weekly news letter that I subscribe to.
This is worth reading, specially those who plan to vote for the Federal Liberal Party in October. Don’t be shy, read to the end, I dare you. TedR
Sunny ways? More like ‘Shady ways!
Canada has arguably been a country of laws, or perhaps that’s been a mirage that Trudeau has done us the favour or disservice, depending on point of view, of destroying?
What we have seen lately in Ottawa is simply Federal Liberal Quebec politics per usual and the Liberal party’s corrupt and seemingly eternal hold over Quebec and by extension Canada, being clearly illuminated for even the most truly blind partisan Liberal.
And 100,000+ energy job losses in Alberta don’t matter a damn to this government. No Liberal votes out there folks!
SO, LET’S DO A QUICK REVIEW OF THINGS CANADIANS SHOULD NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS CHARLATAN:
• Let’s not forget Trudeau’s quiet extension of the Equalization Formula in 2018 for an additional five years, to the severe detriment to Alberta ($20 billion per year) and to the advantage mainly of Quebec ($13+ million per year).
• What about the Trudeau Foundation? Trudeau, the mini-Clinton globalist drama teacher, plays this money grab to the hilt with millions flowing in from Chinese billionaires after his “play for pay” dinners?
• Then we have his slimy Minister of Finance, Bill Morneau screwing over small corporations with his passive income tax grab, while conveniently selling 680,000 Morneau-Shepell shares on the stock market just days before changing Canada’s Pension laws.
• And what about Trudeau’s greasy pal Gerald Butts (now resigned), the brains behind Trudeau, who bailed on McGinty before his government blew-up, who’s disastrous energy policy saddled Ontario with the highest sub-national debt in the world.
• Oh, then there was his sleazy Caribbean vacation, breaking every ethical and conflict of interest rule in the book.
• What about his India dress-up fiasco with a convicted terrorist among his delegation and then trying to blame the Prime Minister of India, who didn’t bother to even greet him on what turned out to be a very expensive taxpayer family adventure tour.
• Then there is his very avoidable foreign affair disasters with our two biggest trading partners, America and China. Backstabbing Trump when promises were made at the G7. But more egregiously, admitting he knew about the Meng (Huawei) arrest before it happened, making the bogus claim that this most political of actions (the Justice Minister makes the final call on extradition) was simply following the “rule of law” which Trump quickly made a mockery by wedging her into his trade dispute with China. This never should have happened, as even prominent senior Liberals admit.
• His now infamous “welcome to Canada tweet” and the silliness of our refugee policy suggesting those that cross the border between customs are “irregulars” and not “illegals”.
• His refusal to revoke the citizenship of returning ISIS fighters and the RCMP’s lack of ability to lay charges.
• His payment of $10.5 million to Omar Khadr in such a way as to thwart the American widow seeking to sue. Khadr’s mother and sister had already appeared on video denouncing Canada while declaring their support for ISIS
• His meeting with Boyle and his wife in the PM’s office, even though their journey and bogus story on being kidnapped was highly suspect. Boyle had been married to Khadr’s self-identified terrorist sympathizing sister and he is now in jail for beating and drugging his wife.
• His explanation to charges of groping a woman being “I do not feel that I acted inappropriately in any way. But I respect the fact that someone else might have experienced that differently”! And from our champion of feminism!
• His “the budget will balance itself” adding nearly $100 billion of additional national debt over his mandate and his own government releasing numbers that would indicate the budget won’t be balanced until 2041…some balancing? And we have what to show for these expenditures?
• His tweeting $50 million pledge to a B star American actor raising money for some third world woman and daughters group, just to get some attention on TV. Meanwhile, our veterans get stiffed.
• Peoplekind!! Need we say more *People”?
• His cancelling Northern Gateway and Energy East pipelines leaving only one option, forcing him to spend $4.5 billion to buy Kinder Morgan only to see it too go up in regulatory flames. We could hear the champagne corks popping all the way from Texas.
• His Bill C-69, which will only exacerbate regulatory approvals with downstream emissions and gender BS. So, it is okay to import 750,000 plus barrels per day to the east coast by tanker from nefarious regimes who have no environmental standards or human rights, but disallow tankers for the Northern Gateway pipeline. Let’s face the facts, if Quebec had oil, we would have pipelines running all over this country.
• His Bill C-48, which will ban oil tanker ports on the west coast, effectively preventing Alberta oil from reaching world markets to the west.
• His making outrageous promises to Indigenous Canadians who can only once again feel deceived by the white man with forked tongue. And look what happened with the “Truth & Reconciliation” farce.
• His apologizing for every conceivable historical grievance under the sun. Is there anything left?
• His legalizing marijuana long before the country was ready, suggesting it was to “protect the kids”. REALLY? But no worries, the Indigenous peoples will have a field day supplying the market as they already do with cigarettes.
• But, as a result of marijuana legislation, they passed Bill C-46 that allows police unprecedented powers in impaired driving apprehensions (even in the sanctity of our homes), which will cause considerable misery before being constitutionally struck down as it must be, if we can even remotely claim to not being a Police State.
• His promising a government of “transparency” , slamming Harper’s ways, vowing to “never introduce an omnibus bill” and then did just that with the SNC Lavalin intended DPA (get out of jail free card) buried within an omnibus bill.
• His promising a more open and accessible PMO, but ushering in Gerald Butts as his Principal Secretary (since resigned) causing many Liberals to grumble his office was manically controlled by Butts and Telford.
• His Chief of Staff Telford, saying she could “provide cover” for JWR to break the law, by arranging op-ed articles “saying what she was doing re SNC DPA was proper! This from a government who the CBC already salivates over with their juicy extra funding and a government that is now subsidizing print journalism to the tune of $600 million. No dots to connect here folks?
• His $300+ million taxpayer gift to the inept Quebec based Bombardier, because “aerospace was so vital to the Canadian economy”, which promptly gave their board $50 million in bonuses (virtually all family members) and then ended up selling the C-Series to Airbus. Trudeau’s business acumen obviously didn’t include a clause for “job protection” since it was only taxpayers’ monies.
• And his carbon tax with its first phase that kicked in April 1, that will do nothing for the environment. Canada is only 1.6% of world carbon output, and this carbon tax will hurt those that need to use the most energy living outside Liberal dominated cities.
• Further, since our two largest trading partners have NO carbon tax, it further impairs our abilities to compete. And, anyone who thinks Trudeau will continue to rebate this tax after he is re-elected, probably hasn’t read this far.
• And what about the case of Vice-Admiral Mark Norman? That was a witch hunt with the fingerprints of Trudeau and his office all over it. This fine military officer was made a scapegoat for cabinet leaks that exposed Irving interference and Trudeau complicity. Trudeau thought he would screw Norman by refusing him government legal defense funds generally available to military officers of the crown, only to have a Go Fund Me campaign pay for the services of the brilliant Marie Henein, who left no stone unturned. This was just the latest shoe to drop on our dumbass PM’s head.
Trudeau seems clueless and awfully naive with his prancing around the world playing Mr. Environment/ Mr. Dress-Up, (even flying the largest contingent of any nation (over 300) to the Paris climate change gabfest) trying to insert gender, environment and workers’ rights into trade talks with countries like China, who could care less. But still, it all seemed rather harmless, if not irritating that this decidedly not serious or grown-up man was prattling on this way, because Canada, in my opinion, hasn’t been a truly serious country in decades, other than regulating its citizens to death.
THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE! Trudeau has become extremely dangerous to Canada. Not only is he fanning the divisions of our country between East and West (have you read Alberta newspapers lately), while pitting Indigenous peoples against each other, and their governments, with countless energy related lawsuits, BUT if he can interfere in the Justice system on behalf of a seriously corrupt entity for clearly partisan purposes, he can also lean on the Justice system to litigate other entities or people with whom he has a vendetta. Isn’t this banana republic stuff?
SUNNY WAYS? THIS IS MORE LIKE “SHADY WAYS”!